Expand the potential of the area under your deck—Add dry living and entertaining space.
You already know that a deck in good condition adds curb appeal to your home and enjoyable outdoor living space in good weather. But did you realize that you can increase year-round living space by installing an under-deck waterproofing system?
There are many under deck drainage systems on the market. We work with the DrySnap product line because the finished results meet our expectations for reasonable cost andattractive appearance. The finished under deck ceiling has the appearance of T&G paneling. No one would suspect that it’s really an efficient water draining system that keeps you snug and dry in the wettest weather.
Why should I contact BEC Construction for my under deck waterproofing project?
Here are the main reasons you should contact BEC Construction about your under deck water proofing needs.
- We fit your dry deck system carefully. When we are done, it will look like the ceiling under your deck was part of the original design.
- We can help you turn any elevated deck into useful space. Many homeowners find that installing a DrySnap dry deck system eliminates the need for a back-yard storage shed. Instead, they can store their yard care tools under their new dry deck.
- When a dry under deck space is screened in, it becomes a comfortable outdoor room in which to relax at the end of a long day. No flies or mosquitoes to ruin your pleasure.
- Under deck drainage eliminates the pooling of water around your home’s foundation, even as it enhances the appearance and usability of your under deck space.
- Under deck waterproofing can give you the perfect place to gather with family and friends. No matter how wet it is outside, the space you’ve claimed under your deck could become your favorite entertainment spot. Just add a Jacuzzi, an outdoor barbeque, a glider—your imagination is the limit.
We are committed to providing an experience that you will enjoy from the first time you contact us. Years from now, we want you to still be happy that you chose to work with BEC.
Let us put our design and construction expertise to work for you because you deserve a fair price and results that last.
BEC Construction uses quality materials and meets or exceeds all industry installation standards. That’s just one more reason to contact us today.
Learn more about DrySnap, the quality dry deck drainage system we use, by visiting their website: http://www.drysnap.com/.